Adam Brown takes the role of manager for Shifnal ladies


@Grifftersworld





Adam Brown takes the role of manager for Shifnal ladies.


Shifnal Ladies have appointed Adam Brown as the new manager for the team he will be working alongside Mark Corbett (Assistant manager) and Dave Warner (Coach).
Mark who had decided to step back as Manager last month due to ill health has confirmed he will still be part of the team but as an assistant manager leaving the management role to Adam.

Adam has managed teams like Mansfield Town Ladies, Nott's County Ladies and Altofts ladies and will bring a huge amount of experience into his role.

We were able to catch up with Adam and ask him his thoughts on becoming the new Manger. 


Tell us a little about yourself

I'm originally from Stourbridge in the West Midlands, have two children, Harry 11, Tilly 9.
Spent most of my childhood living in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Massive Leeds United fan. First started coaching in 2012, completing my level 1, then 2019 level 2. Moved back to the West Midlands recently to live with my girlfriend.


Where have you coached before?

I've coached at Mansfield Town Ladies, Nott's County Ladies & Altofts ladies and since relocation have been helping numerous clubs run sessions from step 5-7 of the ladies game.


What do you think you can bring to the team?

My aim is to build a clear on and off the field Philosophy with which players will thrive to be involved with.
It's important to me that we develop a style of play that will be exciting and fast-paced.
I'm also a big believer in bringing through the youth players and combining a team environment.


How do you feel about working with the club after what you have seen so far?

From the initial session I've watched, I've been really impressed with the ladies effort and abilities.
I have no doubt we'll be challenging for the league next season.
That's certainly my objective!! From the discussions I've had with the chairman Mick,  Mark and Natalie who have been brilliant, in giving me the background on players, the club has a bright future and I am happy to be a part of it.


We look forward to seeing how Adam gets on in the new season and wish him luck. 


dies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shifnal Town Ladies support Her Game Too

Ashley Griffiths joins Shifnal Town Ladies as Social Media Manager and Club Photographer.

Boddison turns down move to local rivals Shrewsbury Town