Captain Maria Bell talks about the new season.

 Captain Maria Bell talks about the new season. 


@Grifftersworld









Shifnal Town Ladies Captain Maria Bell, On the new season ahead.

Shifnal Town Ladies new season started 5th September against Walsall Wood Ladies FC where they won 6-1 and showed how well managed and disciplined the team is this season.

We were able to ask Maria a few questions on the start of the season. 


On How did it feel to be back playing again after an on and off-season last season due to covid.


It feels amazing to be back with the team, it’s always my favourite time of the week!


On where do you feel the team will finish this season.


Obviously being biased I think we will win the league there is no reason we can’t we have a very strong team this year and a good spirit between the group!


Do you have any personal goals for this season?


I personally don’t have any goals I just want to win everything we can as a team, it would be nice to add a few more goals to my game but if I don’t and the team wins I’ll be happy with that.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shifnal Town Ladies support Her Game Too

Ashley Griffiths joins Shifnal Town Ladies as Social Media Manager and Club Photographer.

Boddison turns down move to local rivals Shrewsbury Town