Swayzie Harris talks about not playing for Shifnal Ladies next season.

 

@grifftersworld



Swayzie Harris talks about not playing for Shifnal Ladies next season.


Swayzie Harris has been an important player for Shifnal Ladies but this season has decided to walk away to dedicate her time to other things. 

We were lucky enough to ask Swayzie a few questions on her decision not to play next season.


Why have you decided to not play for Shifnal Ladies next season?


I've decided not to play because I'm dedicated to becoming a police officer and therefore won't be able to commit.
Also, over the past few months, I've fallen out of love with football.


Will you miss not seeing the team each week?


I will miss not seeing the team. The girls were literally like a family, especially Becki, Maria, Hayles and Nicki.
I wish them all the best and I'm sure they will smash the next season.


What's next for you?

What's next for me? I'm going to focus on myself, my career and my clothing brand.
But I'll miss the girls so much.

I'll be sure to come to watch and support the team from afar.


Swayzie will be missed at Shifnal and we would like to wish her all the very best for the future.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shifnal Town Ladies support Her Game Too

Ashley Griffiths joins Shifnal Town Ladies as Social Media Manager and Club Photographer.

Boddison turns down move to local rivals Shrewsbury Town